10 September 2012

Dressing for Winter...



Here are a few of my favourite winter pieces....

First of all, a light jacket is useful for when its not too hot and not too cold. Here is my All Saints leather jacket. Probably my most worn item of clothing! 




An oversized cardigan can also be worn when the weather is neutral. Heres my favourite cardigan I found in a vintage shop in Norwood, originally from the 60s it has classic buttons with beautiful embrodiery on the pockets and sleeves.




When the London weather starts to chill, I'll be whipping out this beautiful brown sheepskin coat from Burberry.




Otherwise I have this dusty pink vintage coat originally from the 50s, I love the texture and the pearly button.


Then of course under your coat, a cosy warm knitted jumper is a must have. Here are some of my favourite jumpers. Two of which are from Maje, one of my favourite brands at the moment.
























I like to keep my tootsies toasty, so you won't see me without my fluffy doc martens this winter!


















...And not to forget winter accessories, here is my cashmere beret and  gloves set from Brora. 
photos taken by Nicole Robinson