26 September 2012

My Favourite Scent

I've always had an obsession with smelling nice, you know when you walk past someone on the street and get a whiff of their gorgeous smell, my dream is for someone to walk past me and think 'damn, she smelt good' I'm one of those people who completely drown themselves in perfume before they go out and about, and recently my favourite scent to do so, is Philosykos by Diptyque. I was instantly in love with the fig and woody-earthy base. Also I must mention how lovely the bottle is!

zwV0eI on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs


Another one of my favourite smells, is Jo Malone- Orange Blossom. Which is so fresh it reminds me a lot of summer.



And of course, I can't forget my one true love Elie Saab perfume which has sort of a jasmine floral scent. I've been addicted to it for a few years now ever since smelling a sample in a magazine. 




Ae0m5Q on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

photos taken by Nicole Robinson